Chances are pretty good that if you live in Miami, you are going to have a bee, wasp or yellow jacket problem at some point. If you need the services of a pest specialist, look no further! We provide insect removal services at both residential houses and commercial properties that also includes many other stinging ones.
All types of Bee Extermination
Our experts will not only make certain that the current ones are removed, but will take the necessary steps to keep them from returning. Our experts will also clean-up any mess left behind by them.
Get rid of a bee problem:
- They often mind their own business as long as they remain undisturbed. If you find a nest or swarm, just back away and do not bother them. Watch out for Africanized type because they do not necessarily need to be provoked to attack and they are much much more aggressive than your typical stinging insect.
- Because nest removal is just as essential as the actual insect removal, it’s important that you ensure the company includes this in their quote to you.
- When we visit your house we’ll be sure that it’s completely closed off, and no windows are open or gaps present in the walls. It is our goal to see that your family and pets are protected from stinging insects.
- Don’t be misled by the insecticides available in stores. These items are only temporary solutions and they don’t dispose of the beehive which is also essential. Spraying them will undoubtedly upset them and send them into attack mode which is why their removal is better left to the pros.
- Should you ever stumble upon or just happen to notice a nest or swarm of bees, you should never approach it. We’ve had customers get stung at least 25 times simply because they attempted to remove a hive with a broom or another inappropriate object. We’re not able to stress this enough: Steer clear of beehives. Their attacks could be fatal.
We are not like other pest control organizations because we don’t send a regular pest control expert when dealing with stinging insects. Our specialists are genuine authorities within their area and they are truly enthusiastic about guarding the families while taking their work seriously.
If they undertake residence in your building, perhaps the attic, wall or fireplace, then you’ll want to call a pest removal professional right away to limit structure damage, not to mention personal harm. You will be happy to know we also do not charge an inspection fee for this. Instead, when you contact us we’ll ask you details about your issue so that we can give you an estimate right over the phone. Call (305) 290-4295 today and we’ll demonstrate precisely why we’re the favorite company in the city.