Chances are pretty good that if you live in Miami, you are going to have a bee, wasp or yellow jacket problem at some point. If you need the services of a Miami bee or wasp specialist, look no further! We provide Miami bee and wasp removal services at both residential houses and commercial properties that also includes many other Miami stinging insects.
Our staff work throughout the entire Miami, Florida area to relocate, and when necessary, exterminate, all types of Miami bees. Our Miami bee removal experts will not only make certain that the current bees are removed, but will take the necessary steps to keep them from returning. Our Miami bee experts will also clean-up any mess left behind by the Miami bees.
Below is a list of areas to consider when attempting to get rid of a Miami bee problem:
- Bees often mind their own business as long as they remain undisturbed. If you find a nest or swarm of bees, just back away and do not bother them. Watch out for Africanized bees because they do not necessarily need to be provoked to attack and they are much much more aggressive than your typical stinging insect.
- Because nest removal is just as essential as the actual bee removal, it’s important that you ensure the Miami bee removal company includes this in their quote to you.
- When we visit your house we’ll be sure that it’s completely closed off, and no windows are open or gaps present in the walls. It is our goal to see that your family and pets are protected from Miami bees and stinging insects.
- Don’t be misled by the Miami bee and wasp insecticides available in stores. These items are only temporary solutions and they don’t dispose of the beehive which is also essential. Spraying bees will undoubtedly upset them and send them into attack mode which is why Miami bee removal is better left to the pros.
- Should you ever stumble upon or just happen to notice a nest or swarm of Miami bees, you should never approach it. We’ve had customers get stung at least 25 times simply because they attempted to remove a beehive with a broom or another inappropriate object. We’re not able to stress this enough: Steer clear of beehives. Miami bee attacks could be fatal.
We are not like other Miami pest control organizations because we don’t send a regular pest control expert when dealing with Miami bees or other stinging insects. Our Miami bee removal specialists are genuine authorities within their area and they are truly enthusiastic about guarding the families of Miami while taking their work seriously.
If bees undertake residence in your building, perhaps the attic, wall or fireplace, then you’ll want to call a Miami bee removal professional right away to limit structure damage, not to mention personal harm. You will be happy to know we also do not charge an inspection fee for this. Instead, when you contact us we’ll ask you details about your issue so that we can give you an estimate right over the phone. Call (305) 290-4295 today and we’ll demonstrate precisely why we’re the favorite bee removal company in Miami.